Friday, October 22, 2010

MyBabeCams - Let Me Satisfy Your Sexually Needs

If you look at the profile of Wild Ruby at MyBabeCams, it states, "To Satisfy Every Man in Private".  That's all I needed to take this girl to Private Chat
.
We stopped by MyBabeCams and purchased  $25 dollars worth of credits on a Tuesday.  We were automatically given a 10% sign up bonus for purchasing credits during the week days.   We went into Cranberry's cam room, and found her patiently waiting for someone to show up on her cam.  She said hello and started the normal chit-chat "name, age, location, etc...".   She followed that up by a "Are you horny honey?"  That's all I needed.
I clicked on the PRIVATE button, and took this hottie into Private Chat.  I told her, I wanted to cum all over her mouth and face.   She said, 'No problem baby, you can cum anywhere on me or inside me."    
That's the kind of nasty little webcam sluts you'll find at MyBabeCams.  You'll find only veteran girls, who know how to please.   Wild Ruby provided an erotic show and provided the stimulus for me to want to go visit her again.  I highly recommend her.   Her cost is a mere .49 cents.  She is well worth the private, and you'll CUM away wanting more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment