Friday, October 22, 2010

MyBabeCams - HornyAsian143 - .59 Cent Sex Chat

HornyAsian143 is one of those rare finds on cam.  If you first go into her chat room, you will not be blown away with her beauty, as she is, for the most part, a plain Jane.  Like most camgirls looking for a way out of the Philippines, she wants you to believe she "doesn't like her job" or "she isn't a bad girl in private chat".   That's your first impression.

The .49 cents per minute it costs to private this horny young Asian is well worth the cost.  I've had my share of private chat experiences with her, lasting well over an hour.   You just can't help but want to spend time with her, get to know her, and see her full young 20 year old body in extasy on cam.
HornyAsian143 has been doing live cams now for well over a year. 

She is one of the BEST PERFORMERS, and I mean BEST.   When you ask her to do something, she will most likely do, and do it so you know she is feeling good.  It's almost like this hot young Asian beauty wants to finger fuck her ass all day long.   That's what she did for me, and while doing so, gave me that look into the cam, those dreamy eye's pretending to be there right in front of her, while I pound her sweet round full ass.   That is the only way to describe HornyAsian, like you are there, fucking her in person.
We've gotten to know each other over the last year.  She's wanted me to cum visit her, and said, "We'll have lots of fun." I've yet to do that.  However, she's well worth the very cheap rate of .59 cents per minute. I almost feel like telling her, "That's too little".  She is well worth the cost.  Check her out at MyBabeCam (org)!  She 's there pretty much all day long - USA time.

No comments:

Post a Comment